Vitalstim Plus Electrotherapy System
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED IN STANDARD KIT
- 25-8080 Vitalstim Plus Snap Lead Wires
- 13-8083 Vitalstim Plus Reference Emg Lead Wire
- 13-8085 Vitalstim Plus Hand Switch
- 13-8088 Vitalstim Plus Stand
- 13-8089 Vitalstim Plus Stylus
- 13-8090 Vitalstim Plus Rubber Sleeve
Enhance Therapy with sEMG Biofeedback Technology.
Enhance Therapy with sEMG Biofeedback Technology Interactive Therapy allows patients to receive visual and audible feedback leading to enhanced patient engagement during swallowing exercises. Supplementing a standard therapy program with sEMG biofeedback facilitates functional swallowing recovery.
Swallow in Action.
Project live treatment progress onto a computer or tablet screen. The Screen Mirroring technology allows clinicians to guide patients through personalized, targeted swallowing exercises. Preset or customized programs allow the provider to truly customize treatments while biofeedback and visuals create a patient-focused experience that encourages engagement and achievement of goals.
Immediate Patient Progress Data.
Quantify treatment progression with objective data that demonstrate outcomes for each therapy session.
The Taste of Independence.
VitalStim Plus neuromuscular electrical stimulation helps recruit and re-educate muscles in the process of swallowing. Under the guidance of a clinician, patients partner in an interactive therapy that aids muscle strengthening to rehabilitate swallowing. sEMG biofeedback helps to increase effort and duration of swallowing attempts and to improve coordination. It also offers the potential for objective evaluation of swallowing function and patterns.
- VitalStim Treatment: The VitalStim waveform is delivered in Co-Contraction Mode. Up to four separate channels deliver stimulation concurrently and pause at the same time.
- VMS Treatment: You are in control! Customize your treatment protocol by adjusting the parameters of your choice, such as Phase Duration, Frequency, and Work and Rest Time. VMS treatment offers even more flexibility by allowing you to sequence the stimulation in the various channels to more closely match the natural swallowing sequence.
- sEMG Treatment: Electrical signals in the muscle are measured and displayed on a screen and are amplified into sounds that the patient can hear. This feedback increases patient effort and participation, and provides the data and documentation required to measure patient outcomes and quantify progress.
- sEMG + Triggered Stim: The patient initiates the swallowing exercise with the assistance of sEMG biofeedback. When the set threshold is reached, VitalStim Plus will switch to stimulation mode to increase the effort and exercise load.
- Education Videos: A complete education tool at your finger tips. VitalStim Plus includes videos that help demonstrate key therapeutic exercises, such as the Masako Exercise, the Mendelsohn Maneuver, the Supraglottic Maneuver, and various Electrode Placements Options.
- Anatomical Library: VitalStim Plus includes a Dysphagia image library of Anatomy, Pathology and Therapeutic Treatment options to assist in educating your patient.
- Bluetooth Technology: Screen mirroring technology projects your live treatment onto a computer or tablet screen. This allows you to guide therapeutic exercise activities and increase patient engagement.
|Is Product Indent?||No|