Our Terms and Conditions
By accessing DJO Store's website, a website operated by DJO Global Australia, you agree to be bound by the following terms (to the extent that they are not inconsistent with any non-excludable law).
We are DJO Store / Motion is Medicine Store / DJO Global Australia and our website and business is owned by DJO Global Pty Ltd, a company registered in Australia, ABN: 64094431473.
Our address is in Frenchs Forest, New South Wales, Australia
You are: Anyone who uses Our Website or the Services that we provide.
We deal only with people over the age of 18 years because, until you reach that age, you are not able to enter into a binding legal contract.
Please read this agreement carefully and save it. If you do not agree with it, you should leave Our Website immediately.
1. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we are not liable for any loss or damage (including consequential loss or loss of profits) that may be suffered as a direct or indirect result of accessing this site.
1. Information on this site is provided for general use only. Other than these conditions, we make no representation that it is complete, accurate or reliable. If you rely on the information on this site, you do so at your own risk.
2. We can change the information on this site, including these conditions, at any time without notice. It is your responsibility to check information regularly.
3. Intellectual Property
1. Except where necessary for viewing the information on our site, you must not reproduce, adapt, link within frames, distribute or transmit in any form by any process, information on this site without prior written consent from us.
2. Any questions regarding the use of any material on this site should be directed by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide a sufficient description of the material that you want to use and it's intended use.
1. The law of New South Wales will govern any dispute you may have with us regarding this site. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of New South Wales' courts for the purposes of resolving any such dispute.
2. If any part of these conditions is void, unenforceable or illegal in a jurisdiction, that part is severed for that jurisdiction. The remainder of this agreement has full force and effect.
Privacy is important
We recognise that the protection of your privacy and personal information is important to you.
Your say on your privacy
If you have a particular concern or query about your personal information held by us you should please contact us at email@example.com or by phone on 1300 66 77 30 and we will answer or redirect your query. .
Obtaining personal information
Due to the nature of our business it is necessary to obtain personal information from time to time. We will however, be careful not to be intrusive nor obtain or use information in any manner other than for what it was intended. We will only ask for and use personal information we reasonably need to conduct our business. If you have received any promotional material and do not wish to continue to receive it then upon letting us know we will cease sending it to you.
Safe keeping and need to know handling
As part of us keeping your personal information private we only allow access on a need to know basis.
Your access and control
In accordance with the privacy law we give you access to your personal information we hold and you can correct misinformation (except where it would be inappropriate or exempted by law e.g. - where it would require disclosing someone else's personal information, but we will provide you with reasons).
We conduct our business with care and integrity and we hope to instill a confidence that you can trust. It is important for us that persons with whom we interact feel confident and it is our policy to do this.
- BACK TO TOP -
Couldn't Find What You Were Looking For?
If you wish to see all our policies, terms and conditions, you can find all of this on one single page by CLICKING HERE.
- BACK TO TOP -