Storz Masterpuls MP200 Ultra Shockwave
MASTERPULS MP200 »elite edition«
The first high-frequency radial shock wave therapy system.
Please note, image shown with optional Tablet and V-Actor.
High shock frequencies, maximum shock wave introduction into the tissue, optimized application pressure and convenient touch screen technology. Now possible: »Biomechanical Stimulation« (BMS) with D-ACTOR technology!
»Biomechanical Stimulation« (BMS) performed with D-ACTOR technology is based on the mechanical application of vibrating pulses to tensed, shortened or overstretched muscles and tendons by means of the physiological shock frequencies (18 – 21 Hz) and low vibration amplitudes of the D-ACTOR shock transmitters. As a result, proprioception is controlled, the tissue is purified and the interaction between the central and peripheral nervous systems is improved.
Facts and figures:
- High-performance »Silent« compressor or oil compressor
- Frequency: 1 – 21 Hz
- Pressure: 1.0 – 5.0 bar
- D-ACTOR® technology
- V-ACTOR® vibration therapy: 1 – 35 Hz (optional)
- Two R-SW connectors
- Image-based treatment guide
Range of application
- Calcified tendonitis of the shoulder
- Radial and ulnar humeral epicondylitis
- Patellar tendonitis
- Plantar fasciitis
- Myofascial trigger points
- Other disorders of tendon insertions
- Activation of muscle and connective tissue
- Acupuncture shock wave therapy
|Is Product Indent?||No|