SERVICE REQUEST FORM
- Download the Service Request Form HERE.
- Send completed form to CustomerService.AU@djoglobal.com
Please send the DJO ANZ Service & Repairs Team your completed form via CustomerService.AU@djoglobal.com with invoice details as soon as a product fault occurs. DJO ANZ will respond within 24-48 hours to begin the service process.
DJO ANZ has multiple repair agents across Australia & New Zealand who can expertly repair your device or advise on required steps for replacement if a major defect is found, dependent on warranty status.
Product Warranty Policy
DJO ANZ will warrant all goods in line with the Manufacturer’s Warranty, provided the goods have been used in accordance with the user instructions. Warranties cover parts and materials used in the manufacture of the product. Warranties will not apply to defects resulting from improper use, operator error, use outside of manufacturer’s specifications and the limits of products intended use. Maintenance and cleaning instructions must be followed to ensure warranties remain valid. Please contact the Service & Repairs Team for Warranty details on goods in our range not listed below. If the purchaser has identified the product is faulty within the warranty period, they must notify Service & Repairs Team immediately with details of the fault and Invoice details. DJO ANZ cannot provide warranty on goods without Invoice details.
The warranty period commences on the date of shipment. DJO’s obligation for this Limited Warranty is to repair or replace a defective product at no charge to the customer, or to credit customer’s account for the purchase price paid for the defective product, at DJO’s discretion, which is customer’s exclusive remedy.
To Obtain Service From Company or the selling dealer under this warranty:
1. A written claim must be made within the warranty period to the Company or the selling dealer.
2. Written claims made to the Company should be sent to DJO service and repairs.
1) Warranty periods start from date of original purchase by end user
2) Warranty periods start over when replacement product shipped
3) Normal wear and tear during usage of product not considered a defect
4) All warranties are subject to the IFU, any amendments automatically update the warranty and supersedes any marketing material
This Warranty Does Not Cover:
• Replacement parts or labour furnished by anyone other than the Company, the selling dealer or a Company service technician
• Defects or damage caused by labour furnished by someone other than Company, the selling dealer or a Company service technician
• Any malfunction or failure in the Product caused by product misuse, including, but not limited to, the failure to provide reasonable and required maintenance or any use that is inconsistent with the Product User’s Manual
COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY EVENT FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
The Company does not authorize any person or representative to create for it any other obligation or liability in connection with the sale of the Product.
Any representative or agreement not contained in the warranty shall be void and of no effect.
THE FOREGOING WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
This limited warranty does not apply if the defective product (i) is subject to abuse, neglect, misuse or accident, (ii) has not been used in accordance with written instructions for use, (iii) was not purchased from DJO or an authorized dealer, (iv) was modified from its original configuration or repaired or altered by anyone other than DJO or a person authorized by DJO.
DJO HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES NOT SET FORTH IN THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- Shockwave (Clinical RPW 2074, Intelect Mobile RPW 2805, Intelect Mobile 2 RPW 2910, Intelect RPW 2 2174) – 3 years
- Shockwave (Intelect RPW Lite 30680 & Intelect Focus Shockwave 21090) – 2 years
- Intelect Neo 6001 – 2 Year Warranty (Applicators – 1 year).
- Tru-Trac Traction 4779 / Triton Traction with EMG 4798 / Triton Traction 4749 – 2 year warranty (*the warranty period for the accessories shipped with the unit is 180 days.)
- Mobile Physiotherapy (Intelect Mobile Ultrasound 2776, Intelect Mobile Laser 2779, Intelect Mobile Combo 2778, Intelect Mobile Stim 2777, Intelect Mobile 2 Ultrasound 15-1201/0, Intelect Mobile 2 Combo 15-1205, Intelect Mobile 2 Stim 15-1205 – 3 years
- Intelect Advanced – Intelect Advanced Mono Combo 2772MC, Intelect Advanced Colour Combo with EMG 2762CC – 3 years
- High Power Laser (Intelect HPL7 2879, Intelect HPL15 2979) - 2 years
- Hydrocollators/Hotpacs/Coldpacs – 1 year
- VitalStim Plus – 2 years
- Ultrasound applicator, laser applicator, leads etc. – 1 year
- Shockwave handpiece - 2 years, or 3 million shocks (whatever occurs first)
- Main Unit – 2 years
- Accessories – 1 year
- Remote/Handpiece – 2 years standard (3 years with registration)
- Accessories – 1 year
Chattanooga Montane Tables
- Frame/Motor/Gas struts – 2 years
- Vinyl/Cushion – 1 year
Storz Medical - Shockwave
- Masterpuls MP1, MP100 Ultra, MP200 Ultra – 2 years
- Duolith SD1 T-Top F-SW Ultra – 2 years
- Accessories – 1 year (excluding handpieces)
- Handpieces - 1 year OR 1 million shocks (whichever occurs first)
- Frame/Vinyl – 5 years
- Motor – 3 years
- Gas strut – 2 years
- Foot pedal – 1 year