Serola Sacroiliac Belt
The Serola Sacroiliac Belt is an ideal solution for: Back Pain, Hip Pain, Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction, Pelvic Girdle Dysfunction, Piriformis Syndrome, Upper Leg Pain, Pelvic Pain
As a result of the stability the New Serola Sacroiliac Belt gives to the base of your spine, strength is increased throughout your back, hips, and legs, and your chances of injury are lessened considerably during work or play:
- Designed to compress and support the sacroiliac joints
- 3"" wide SI belt supports the sacroiliac joints relieving stress and instability
- Breathable, moisture-wicking, and hypoallergenic
Available in sizes: (See number on bottom right corner of label)
The Serola Belt is worn around the hips, not the waist.
- Small (30"" to 34"" Hip Measurement)
- Medium (34"" to 40"" Hip Measurement)
- Large (40"" to 46"" Hip Measurement)
- X-Large (46"" to 52"" Hip Measurement)
|XSmall||Not available in this size|
|Is Product Indent?||No|
Healing and wellness through the benefit of natural motion have always been at the center of our story.
Our company philosophy - ‘To get and keep people moving,’ is based on the idea that activity is the key to healthier lives, better outcomes and improved healthcare economics for all.