RETURN REQUEST FORM
- Download the Returns Request Form HERE and place this in the box.
- Visit the Parcel Point website to Book a Return
Return/s Terms and Conditions
Incorrect Delivery, Non Delivery or Damaged Goods
Please notify the DJO Global Customer Service Team or email your completed form to the returns dept on email@example.com with Invoice details within 7 working days of receipt of any orders that have arrived damaged, incomplete or incorrect. Any claims made after 7 days or receipt will not be accepted.
Return of Goods/ Change of Mind
DJO Global is under no obligation to accept a return of goods ordered by the Customer due to a customer ordering error, no longer required, sizing error, unsuitability or surplus to requirements etc. No attempt should be made to return goods without prior authorisation. DJO Global will not accept any responsibility for unsolicited returns. For DJO Global to accept any returns, the goods must be unused and returned in their original condition and packaging. All goods must be returned at the purchasers’ expense. A 15% restocking fee will be applicable on all returns received after 30 days from date of invoice, but may be waived at the discretion of DJO Global.
For a full credit and replacement (if applicable) to be granted, goods must be returned:
- Within 30 days from date of invoice
- In their original/saleable condition.
- In the original packaging inside a shipping carton.
- With the completed form OR a (RA) returns authorisation as issued by DJO.
- Without written markings, tape or tampering on the original packaging.
A full credit cannot be granted if the goods are:
- Returned after 30 days from date of invoice
- Not in their original/saleable condition
- Not solicited and have not been issued a Returns Authorisation from DJO
- Are tampered with or have written markings or tape on the original packaging
- Special ordered in (US Shoes), or were on promotional sale when purchased
- Lost in transit.
- Discontinued or obsolete stock items.
Other terms & conditions:
- The issuing of an RA does not guarantee the product/s will be approved for replacement or credit
- All product/s must be returned to DJO Global within 7 days of issue.
Warranty/ Faulty Goods
DJO Global will warrant all goods in line with Manufacturer’s Warranty, provided the goods have been used in accordance with the user instructions. Warranties cover parts and materials used in the manufacture of the product. Warranties will not apply to defects resulting from improper use, operator error, use outside of manufacturer’s specifications and the limits of products intended use. Maintenance and cleaning instructions must be followed to ensure warranties remain valid. Please contact the Customer Service Team for Warranty details on goods in our range. If the purchaser has identified the product is faulty within the warranty period they must notify Customer Service immediately with details of the fault and Invoice details. DJO Global cannot provide warranty on goods without Invoice details.