RETURNS AUTHORISATION INFORMATION
Please complete the below form to request a Returns Authorisation Document, prior to returning your goods.
Once your request has been reviewed and approved, the Return Authorisation and detailed return instructions will be emailed to you.
When your goods and authorisation have been received and inspected to confirm compliance with the returns policy, a credit note will be processed.
Enovis is not responsible for processing any returns received without a Returns Authorisation.
Access the Returns Authorisation Request Form HERE
If you are returning a faulty, damaged, or incorrectly supplied item, please clearly describe the issue in the form field and upload photographs. If approved Enovis will cover the packaging and postage costs.
For a credit to be granted, goods must be returned:
- Within 30 days from date of invoice;
- In their original, unused and resealable condition;
- In the original packaging inside a shipping carton;
- With the Returns Authorisation (RA) issued by Enovis included with the goods;
- Without written markings, tape or tampering on the original packaging;
Note the following conditions for return:
- Photos of faulty and damaged goods are required before we can send you a postage or courier collection label.
- Enovis will not accept any responsibility for unsolicited returns. For Enovis to accept any returns, the goods must be unused and returned in their original condition and packaging.
- All goods must be returned at the purchasers’ expense with a Return Authorisation label.
- Enovis is NOT responsible for returned goods lost in transit. Please use a reliable service to return your products.
- A 15% restocking fee will be applicable on any returns outside the 30-day period unless the item falls under our warranty guidelines. *Note: This requires approval and change of mind requests sent over 90 days from date of invoice will not be accepted.
- We reserve the right to charge you for any part of the items not sent back with the product.
Please retain tracking information for all items sent back to Enovis.
We will issue a credit on your account once the goods have been assessed by our team in our warehouse.
Enovis is under no obligation to accept return of goods that are discontinued, were specially ordered in or were on promotional sale when purchased.