Remedy Pro Off Loading Shoe
The Remedy Pro Off Loading Shoe helps to reduce forefoot pressure & is indicated for Forefoot Trauma & Diabetic Ulcers.
The Remedy Pro Off Loading Shoe helps to reduce forefoot pressure and is indicated for: Forefoot Trauma; Post Surgical Healing; and Diabetic Ulcers or Wounds The wedge design of the Remedy Pro Shoe promotes healing by transferring weight behind the MP joints and reducing pressure on the forefoot. The off-loading effect allows wounds under the metatarsal heads or toes and post-forefoot trauma to heal faster.
Features & Benefits :
- Easy Forefoot Closure Wide, removable forefoot closure strap can be easily adjusted for maximum security without buckles.
- 15º Wedge design Reduces forefoot pressure by shifting weight to midfoot and heel.
- Square Toe Box Protects the toes and provides improved fit for either left or right foot.
- Durable Outer Sole Mid foot & heel tread provide traction where patient needs it most for safety and support.
- Durable, Padded Liner & Adjustable Ankle Strap Secure ankle strap maintains heel in proper position, plus a soft padded liner help reduce friction and provide maximum patient comfort and protection.
- Seamless, Padded Heel No seam at the heel eliminates friction that can cause wounds or ulcerations.
|Size||Men’s Shoe Size (AUS)||Women’s Shoe Size (AUS)|
|Is Product Indent?||No|
Healing and wellness through the benefit of natural motion have always been at the center of our story.
Our company philosophy - ‘To get and keep people moving,’ is based on the idea that activity is the key to healthier lives, better outcomes and improved healthcare economics for all.