Lightforce XPI Therapy Laser
The LightForce® XPi delivers up to 25W of therapeutic power and provides customized treatments and consistent results. The LightForce® intelligent hand piece provides in hand recommendations and onscreen guidance to increase dosing accuracy and help technicians treat with confidence.
LightForce® Therapy Lasers are the industry leader in medical therapy laser manufacturing. For more information on the LightForce® Therapy range, click here for an Introduction to LightForce Therapy Lasers.
The NEW 25W LightForce XPi
Smarter than your average laser.
Talk About a Genius IQ
Meet the laser that can tell you how accurately you are treating in real time. LightForce's Empower IQ delivery system gives you in-use feedback on treatment speed so you can know that you are treating effectively.
Speed Too Fast
Speed Too Slow
No need to memorize which treatment heads can be used at which wattage. The LightForce built-in protocols recommend which treatment heads are acceptable or not recommended for different power levels.
User convenience and durability are brilliantly coupled in the new premium, extra-long fiber. The quick-disconnect heads make it easy to change out treatment heads and sense which head is in use.
Watch a LIVE demonstration of the 25W XPi.
Smarter Than Your Average Laser. The LightForce® 25W XPi provides customized treatments and consistent results. The LightForce® intelligent hand piece and onscreen recommendations increase dosing accuracy and help technicians treat with confidence.
- Updated 25W Protocols
- NEW Empower IQ™ Delivery System
- influence® Technology
- Enhanced Fiber
- High Definition Touch Screen Interface
- Perfect Protocol Software
- Instant Replay Your Favorite Protocols
- Comprehensive 2-year Warranty
- Comprehensive Training Resources including Onsite Installation Training
- 0.5 – 25 Watts of Therapeutic Power
Our NEW Empower IQ™ Delivery System provides on screen and in hand recommendations to increase the accuracy of treatments.
- Smart Hand Piece that provides guidance based on treatment head selection and treatment pacing.
- On screen recommendations for delivery heads including best options, acceptable options, and not recommend for use for specific conditions treated.
- Treating larger areas faster allows technicians to treat primary and secondary factors of pain.
- Quick release attachments provides for ease in changing treatment heads (5 multipurpose heads).
- Easy to use finger switch operation.
- On Contact and Non-contact delivery heads.
- Ultra-durable, extra long fiber optic cable with built-in winder for simple storage between uses.
influence® Technology harnesses software and hardware advancements to enhance treatment applications.
Customized Take into account patient-specific considerations to deliver the most appropriate treatments. Customize your treatments based on condition, skin type, body type, and acuity.
Consistent Deliver the same effective treatment every time. Easily save and repeat treatments with confidence.
On-Contact Treat like no other therapy laser can with patented contact-application technology. Benefits of on-contact laser therapy treatments:
- Compression, reach targeted tissue by removing superficial absorbers
- Collimation, tighter beam minimizes energy loss
- Reflection, significantly reduced in contact mode
- Soft Tissue, manually work tissue while delivering energy
- Refractive Index, minimize light loss due to similar index of skin and lens composition
LightForce® Therapy Lasers is the leader in therapeutic laser science and technology. Our commitment to research and evidence-based treatment solutions defines the direction for our innovations and treatment solutions. Keeping to our core values, LightForce® works to ensure the success of our customers by providing the best customer, product, and clinical support in the industry.
|Is Product Indent?||No|
Healing and wellness through the benefit of natural motion have always been at the center of our story.
Our company philosophy - ‘To get and keep people moving,’ is based on the idea that activity is the key to healthier lives, better outcomes and improved healthcare economics for all.