H2O Tape (Water Sports) 5m x 5cm
RockTape H2O has an enhanced adhesive that was initially developed for water polo where there is both grappling and water involved. RockTape H2O is popular for:
- podiatrists dealing with sweatty feet
- practitioners in Northern Australia who are working with higher humidity in the summer months
- elite swimmers who are spending lengthy periods in the water, and
- profuse sweaters
Unlike rigid tape, which many people find too stiff and restrictive, RockTape is stretchy and is quickly becoming the preferred tape used by practitioners and athletes. RockTape is more than just a fashion accessory and is a valuable tool to assist with performance enhancement, athlete recovery and injury prevention.
KEY BENEFITS OF USING ROCKTAPE
- Assists to decrease pain
- Assists to reduce swelling and bruising
- Provides functional support while allowing full range of movement
- Hypoallergenic - no zinc oxide or latex
- Water resistant - can be worn for up to 5 days
KEY REASONS TO CHOOSE ROCKTAPE
- Muscle pain or cramping
- Joint pain
- Poor posture
- Inflammation or bruising
- Zinc oxide allergies
|Is Product Indent?||N/A|
Healing and wellness through the benefit of natural motion have always been at the center of our story.
Our company philosophy - ‘To get and keep people moving,’ is based on the idea that activity is the key to healthier lives, better outcomes and improved healthcare economics for all.