Footbionics Professional Orthotics (Firm Density)
Footbionics Professional Orthotics integrate 3 different foam densities to form an external supportive shell for unsurpassed control. This orthotic maintains its shape well and whilst supportive is very comfortable. Used in grossly pronated foot types, heavier patients, and collapsed arch structure.
Features and benefits:
- Our maximum motion controlling model
- Tri Density foam
- Hard base layer offering an excellent cradled “shell” support from the heel to forefoot
- Medium density foam mid layer offering good cushioning and support
- A top layer of 2mm of OrthoLite for excellent cushioning
- Navy Polo knit fabric top layer for added comfort and feel
- Maintains excellent support yet retains good comfort
- For excessively pronated foot types
- Collapsed arch height
- Heavier patients
- Conditions where motion control or more aggressive correction of foot position is required such as posterior tibial dysfunction, sinus tarsi syndrome and midfoot fault
|XXS||1 - 2.5||3 - 4.5|
|XS||3 - 5.5||5 - 6.5|
|S||6 - 7.5||7 - 8.5|
|M||8 - 9.5||9 - 10.5|
|L||10 - 11.5||11 - 12.5|
|XL||12 - 13.5||N/A|
|XXL||14 - 16||N/A|
|Is Product Indent?||No|
Healing and wellness through the benefit of natural motion have always been at the center of our story.
Our company philosophy - ‘To get and keep people moving,’ is based on the idea that activity is the key to healthier lives, better outcomes and improved healthcare economics for all.