Footbionics Dual Density Orthotics (Medium Density)
Footbionics Dual Density Orthotics are great in sporting activities where shearing motions are an issue.
Features and benefits:
- A medium density grey PE / EVA base foam for good support and motion control
- A mid layer of 2mm of OrthoLite for excellent cushioning
- Navy Polo knit fabric top layer for added comfort and feel
- Exceptional comfort and support
- Often referred to as “The Sports Orthotic”
- Immediately comfortable to wear with virtually no break in period
- Athletic activities or active lifestyles
- For Athletic or casual footwear
- Injuries where both motion control and cushioning are required such as shin splints, Achilles tendon pain, stress fractures and severs disease.
|XXS||1 - 2.5||3 - 4.5|
|XS||3 - 5.5||5 - 6.5|
|S||6 - 7.5||7 - 8.5|
|M||8 - 9.5||9 - 10.5|
|L||10 - 11.5||11 - 12.5|
|XL||12 - 13.5||N/A|
|XXL||14 - 16||N/A|
|Is Product Indent?||No|
Healing and wellness through the benefit of natural motion have always been at the center of our story.
Our company philosophy - ‘To get and keep people moving,’ is based on the idea that activity is the key to healthier lives, better outcomes and improved healthcare economics for all.