Exos Short Thumb Spica II Brace
The Exos Short Thumb Spica ll Brace provides stabilization to the first metacarpohalangeal (MCP) joint and may be used preoperative, postoperative, post-traumatic as well as for degenerative conditions.
Features & Benefits :
- Designed to improve comfort and function of the thumb.
- The adjustable thumb circumference accommodates a variety of thumb sizes.
- Has an adjustable thumb strap that provides better immobilization.
- The ability to thermoform and custom fit the Brace to the patient's extremity ensures a comfortable fit.
A Great Alternative to Conventional Casting!
Exos is the only bracing system offering you and your patients a removable, adjustable, reformable and waterproof solution for the treatment of fractures and other injuries requiring stabilisation.
The Exos brace is completely reformable, allowing:
- Modification to accommodate anatomical changes as healing progresses.
- Serial changes of position.
- One brace throughout duration of treatment.
- Less material waste.
Although the Exos brace is custom fit to your patient, it can be easily removed, allowing:
- Examination of the fracture site.
- Examination of a wound or incision.
- Assessment of muscle atrophy.
- The ability to initiate rehabilitation therapy earlier in the healing process.
- Skin and brace cleaning.
- Sawless removal.
Exos uses the exclusive BOA reel and lace dynamic closure system, allowing:
- Expansion to allow for initial swelling and to reduce the risk of Compartment Syndrome.
- Tension modification for custom fit despite atrophy or changes in soft tissue.
- Improved patient comfort and fit.
|XXS||16.5-18.5cm||6.5" - < 7.25"|
|XS||18.5-20cm||7.25" - < 8"|
|S||20-23cm||8" - < 9"|
|M||23-25.5cm||9" - < 10"|
|L||25.5-28cm||10" - < 11"|
|Is Product Indent?||No|
Healing and wellness through the benefit of natural motion have always been at the center of our story.
Our company philosophy - ‘To get and keep people moving,’ is based on the idea that activity is the key to healthier lives, better outcomes and improved healthcare economics for all.