Exos Rhiza Thumb and Finger Brace
The Exos Rhiza Thumb and Finger Brace provides stabilization to the first metacarpophalangeal (MCP) joint and the carpometacarpal (CMC) joint. The Exos Rhiza may be used preoperative, postoperative, post-traumatic as well as for degenerative conditions.
Features and Benefits:
- Available in 5 sizes (XS - XL)
- Stabilization of the thumb joint
- Treatment for Rhizarthrosis and other arthritic conditions
- Ability to thermoform and custom fit the brace to the patient’s extremity
- Ensures a comfortable fit
- BOA closure system allows for quick adjustment in circumferential compression
- Expansion to allow for swelling and atrophy
- Adjustable thumb circumference
- Accommodates a variety of thumb sizes
- Adjustable thumb strap
- Better immobilization
- Edge taping around perimeter of thumb
- Added comfort
- Lycra material
|Is Product Indent?||No|
Healing and wellness through the benefit of natural motion have always been at the center of our story.
Our company philosophy - ‘To get and keep people moving,’ is based on the idea that activity is the key to healthier lives, better outcomes and improved healthcare economics for all.