Exos Radial Gutter Fracture Brace
Used to stabilize fractures to the 2nd and/or 3rd metacarpal (MC) bones and the respective metacarpal-phalangeal (MCP) joints of the hand. This pre-fabricated, custom-molded orthoses is designed to provide superior fit and support compared to plaster, fiberglass, or pre-made braces. The radial gutter portion of the RGFB allows the caregiver to achieve greater than 70° of flexion at the MCP joints of the 2nd and 3rd digits. Does not contain latex.
Features & Benefits :
- The ability to thermoform and custom fit the Brace to the patient's extremity ensures a comfortable fit.
- Full hook-and-loop release ribbon allows for easier and more comfortable application, removal and reapplication of the brace.
- Dorsal hook-and-loop secure tab allows the practitioner to secure the over-lapping (top) portion of brace to better manage brace stability.
- Hook-and-loop straps across the web space and around the 2nd and 3rd digits can be attached anywhere to the surface of the brace for better stability and greater comfort.
- Finger section can be trimmed (as directed by the physician)to accommodate desired range of motion.
- BOA Closure System allows for quick adjustment in circumferential compression.
A Great Alternative to Conventional Casting!
Exos is the only bracing system offering you and your patients a removable, adjustable, reformable and waterproof solution for the treatment of fractures and other injuries requiring stabilisation.
The Exos brace is completely reformable, allowing:
- Modification to accommodate anatomical changes as healing progresses.
- Serial changes of position.
- One brace throughout duration of treatment.
- Less material waste.
Although the Exos brace is custom fit to your patient, it can be easily removed, allowing:
- Examination of the fracture site.
- Examination of a wound or incision.
- Assessment of muscle atrophy.
- The ability to initiate rehabilitation therapy earlier in the healing process.
- Skin and brace cleaning.
- Sawless removal.
Exos uses the exclusive BOA reel and lace dynamic closure system, allowing:
- Expansion to allow for initial swelling and to reduce the risk of Compartment Syndrome.
- Tension modification for custom fit despite atrophy or changes in soft tissue.
- Improved patient comfort and fit.
|Is Product Indent?||N/A|