Exos Paediatric Short Arm Fracture Brace
The smallest of patients can benefit from Exos technology. The Exos Paediatric Short Arm Fracture Brace has an open thumb design allowing for enhanced ease of fit and patient comfort while the lycra top cover allows for faster heating and cooling to speed the application process. The ability to heat form and custom fit ensures proper uniform support and comfortable fit. Exos braces are radiolucent and do not need to be removed for x-ray imaging. Provides support and protection for major injuries to the wrist. Used primarily for fractures to the distal radius or distal ulna, and can be employed for acute injuries as well as post-operatively. Does not contain latex.
Features & Benefits :
- The ability to thermoform and custom fit the Brace to the patient's extremity ensures a comfortable fit.
- BOA Closure System allows for quick adjustment in circumferential compression and can be locked with BOA Locking Ring supplied with each Brace.
- Available in 6 colors.
A Great Alternative to Conventional Casting!
Exos is the only bracing system offering you and your patients a removable, adjustable, reformable and waterproof solution for the treatment of fractures and other injuries requiring stabilisation.
The Exos brace is completely reformable, allowing:
- Modification to accommodate anatomical changes as healing progresses.
- Serial changes of position.
- One brace throughout duration of treatment.
- Less material waste.
Although the Exos brace is custom fit to your patient, it can be easily removed, allowing:
- Examination of the fracture site.
- Examination of a wound or incision.
- Assessment of muscle atrophy.
- The ability to initiate rehabilitation therapy earlier in the healing process.
- Skin and brace cleaning.
- Sawless removal.
Exos uses the exclusive BOA reel and lace dynamic closure system, allowing:
- Expansion to allow for initial swelling and to reduce the risk of Compartment Syndrome.
- Tension modification for custom fit despite atrophy or changes in soft tissue.
- Improved patient comfort and fit.
New pediatric size now available in XS!
|Is Product Indent?||No|
Healing and wellness through the benefit of natural motion have always been at the center of our story.
Our company philosophy - ‘To get and keep people moving,’ is based on the idea that activity is the key to healthier lives, better outcomes and improved healthcare economics for all.