Exos Hand Based Ulnar Gutter Brace
The Hand Based Ulnar Gutter Brace is used to stabilize fractures to the 4th and/or 5th metacarpals or phalanges. This molded orthosis is designed to provide superior fit and support compared to plaster, fiberglass, or pre-made braces. The ulnar gutter portion of the Hand Based Ulnar Gutter Brace allows the caregiver to achieve greater than 70° of flexion at the MCP joints of the 4th and 5th digits. Does not contain latex.
Features & Benefits :
- The ability to thermoform and custom fit the Brace to the patient's extremity ensures a comfortable fit.
- Maintains free range of motion at the wrist.
- Entire Brace can be trimmed (as directed by the physician) for desired range of motion.
A Great Alternative to Conventional Casting!
Exos is the only bracing system offering you and your patients a removable, adjustable, reformable and waterproof solution for the treatment of fractures and other injuries requiring stabilisation.
The Exos brace is completely reformable, allowing:
- Modification to accommodate anatomical changes as healing progresses.
- Serial changes of position.
- One brace throughout duration of treatment.
- Less material waste.
Although the Exos brace is custom fit to your patient, it can be easily removed, allowing:
- Examination of the fracture site.
- Examination of a wound or incision.
- Assessment of muscle atrophy.
- The ability to initiate rehabilitation therapy earlier in the healing process.
- Skin and brace cleaning.
- Sawless removal.
Exos uses the exclusive BOA reel and lace dynamic closure system, allowing:
- Expansion to allow for initial swelling and to reduce the risk of Compartment Syndrome.
- Tension modification for custom fit despite atrophy or changes in soft tissue.
- Improved patient comfort and fit.
|Is Product Indent?||No|