Exos Edge Tape Black 0.75" X 12"
Edge Tape Black 0.75” X 12”
Exos Edge Tape is used when an Exos product has been modified through cutting or trimming or when making a fully customized product from Exos Sheet Goods. Use Edge Tape to cover cut edges to provide a finished look and increase patient comfort. It can also be used on areas of irritation to soften hard edges.
Why chooose EXOS?
A Great Alternative to Conventional Casting!
Exos is the only bracing system offering you and your patients a removable, adjustable, reformable and waterproof solution for the treatment of fractures and other injuries requiring stabilisation.
The Exos brace is completely reformable, allowing:
- Modification to accommodate anatomical changes as healing progresses.
- Serial changes of position.
- One brace throughout duration of treatment.
- Less material waste.
Although the Exos brace is custom fit to your patient, it can be easily removed, allowing:
- Examination of the fracture site.
- Examination of a wound or incision.
- Assessment of muscle atrophy.
- The ability to initiate rehabilitation therapy earlier in the healing process.
- Skin and brace cleaning.
- Sawless removal.
Exos uses the exclusive BOA reel and lace dynamic closure system, allowing:
- Expansion to allow for initial swelling and to reduce the risk of Compartment Syndrome.
- Tension modification for custom fit despite atrophy or changes in soft tissue.
- Improved patient comfort and fit.
|Style||Edge Tape Black 0.75 X 12|
|Is Product Indent?||No|