Exos Boxer's Fracture Brace
Used to stabilize fractures to the 4th and/or 5th metacarpal (MC) bones, the Exos Boxer's Fracture Brace also provides stabilization to the 4th and 5th interphalangeal and wrist joints. May be used for metacarpal (MC) head/neck fracture of the 4th and/or 5th metacarpal. Does not contain latex.
Features & Benefits :
- The ability to thermoform and custom fit the Brace to the patient's extremity ensures a comfortable fit.
- Dorsal hook-and-loop secure tab allows the practitioner to secure the over-lapping (top) portion of brace to better manage brace stability.
- Hook-and-loop fastener straps across the web space and around the 4th and 5th digits can be attached anywhere to the surface of the brace for better stability and greater comfort.
- Finger section can be trimmed (as directed by the physician) to accommodate desired range of motion.
- BOA Closure System allows for quick adjustment in circumferential compression and can be locked with BOA Locking Ring.
A Great Alternative to Conventional Casting!
Exos is the only bracing system offering you and your patients a removable, adjustable, reformable and waterproof solution for the treatment of fractures and other injuries requiring stabilisation.
The Exos brace is completely reformable, allowing:
- Modification to accommodate anatomical changes as healing progresses.
- Serial changes of position.
- One brace throughout duration of treatment.
- Less material waste.
Although the Exos brace is custom fit to your patient, it can be easily removed, allowing:
- Examination of the fracture site.
- Examination of a wound or incision.
- Assessment of muscle atrophy.
- The ability to initiate rehabilitation therapy earlier in the healing process.
- Skin and brace cleaning.
- Sawless removal.
Exos uses the exclusive BOA reel and lace dynamic closure system, allowing:
- Expansion to allow for initial swelling and to reduce the risk of Compartment Syndrome.
- Tension modification for custom fit despite atrophy or changes in soft tissue.
- Improved patient comfort and fit.
|Is Product Indent?||No|
Healing and wellness through the benefit of natural motion have always been at the center of our story.
Our company philosophy - ‘To get and keep people moving,’ is based on the idea that activity is the key to healthier lives, better outcomes and improved healthcare economics for all.