Donjoy UltraSling IV ER
15° and 30° versions to suit your protocol.
The UltraSling IV ER maintains the shoulder and arm in an externally rotated position and provides immobilisation for rotator cuff repairs, capsular shifts, Bankhart repairs, glenohumeral dislocation/ subluxation and soft tissue strains/repairs.
Features & Benefits :
- 15° and 30° versions to suit your protocol.
- Comfortable foam pillow for patient compliance.
- Derotational shoulder strap to keep product in place.
- Quick release buckles aid application.
- Additional 15° wedges available to increase external rotation.
Measure elbow crease to base of index finger.
|Small||Up to 28cm||up to 11”|
|Medium||28 - 33cm||11-13”|
|Large||33 - 38cm||13-15"|
|Is Product Indent?||No|
Healing and wellness through the benefit of natural motion have always been at the center of our story.
Our company philosophy - ‘To get and keep people moving,’ is based on the idea that activity is the key to healthier lives, better outcomes and improved healthcare economics for all.