Donjoy Everest Ice Support
A combination of Cold Therapy, Compression and Support for acute knee injuries.
DonJoy’s Support Everest Ice knee brace offers a 3-in-1 rehab solution.
With its removable Cryotherapy & Compression Knee Cuff, it offers additional therapeutic benefits in a post-traumatic or post-operative context. This versatile knee brace adapts to the various stages of treatment and rehabilitation: from initial immobilisation, to range-of-motion control and functional use when returning to activities.
- Post-trauma or post-op use for moderate to severe ligament injuries, meniscal lesions, knee surgery, pain management and swelling control, functional rehabilitation, return to activities
- Postoperative use following knee surgery: arthroscopy, ligament repair, patella repairs, osteotomy, partial or total knee replacement
- Acute Phase: Immobilisation brace - Bilateral polycentric hinges with locking capabilities at 0° and 15° of flexion - Strict immobilization provided by removable posterior rigid, aluminium stay
- Post-trauma and Post-op phase: Cryotherapy & Compression brace - Localized application of cold therapy with controlled compression - Helps reduce inflammation and swelling and alleviates pain
- Rehabilitation Phase: Functional brace - Range-of-motion control with flexion/extension at 0°, 15°, 30°, 60° & 90° - Progressive range-of-motion release when weight-bearing and ambulation allowed
- Wraparound structure
- 4 independent stays
- Anti-slip band
- Optimal comfort
- Bilateral model
- Bilateral stays
- Bilaeral hinges
- Removable posterior stay
- Discreet buckles
For more information, download our Everest Ice brochure here.
|Size||Brace Height||Thigh circumference|
Measure thigh circumference 15cm about the centre of the patella.
|Is Product Indent?||No|