DonJoy Drytex Playmaker II Knee Brace
The Drytex Playmaker II, suitable for mild ACL, MCL and LCL instabilities, is a neoprene alternative constructed of a unique nylon core and polyester Lycra fabric that allows for improved airflow. The lightweight polyesternylon weave fabric is ideal for patients who have neoprene-based irritations or allergies or those who live in warm weather climates.
Even mild ligament strains can bring activity levels to a halt. Playmaker II provides the stability needed and comfort required to empower movement. Playmaker II is the right move, so get your move on!
DonJoy has taken the reliable Playmaker brace and enhanced it with Hi10 (high tenacity nylon/spandex fabric) offering an unmatched comfort and fit. The advanced spacer fabric on the front and back promotes a "cool" environment for activities on all levels. This brace continues the use of DonJoy's proven DIII hinge bringing a custom design to manage ROM options. And molded strap tabs allow for quick and easy adjustments to deliver a secure, comfortable fit.
Features & Benefits :
- Polycentric hinges with contoured condyle shells.
- Patented Four-Points-of-Leverage system.
- Extension stops: available upon request 10°, 20°, 30° and 40° (10° installed).
- Flexion stops: 45°, 60°, 75° and 90°.
- Alternative to neoprene.
- Lightweight, breathable fabric.
|X - Small||33-39cm||13˝-15 ½˝|
|Small||39-47cm||15 ½˝-18 ½˝|
|X - Large||60-67cm||23 ½˝-26 ½˝|
|XX - Large||67-75cm||26 ½˝-29 ½˝|
|XXX - Large||75-81cm||29 ½˝-32½˝|
• Thigh measurement is taken 15 cm above mid-patella
• If there is difference of one size between the three measurements,
select the size that matches two out of the three measurements.
|Is Product Indent?||No|