Chattanooga Tru-Trac Traction Unit
The Chattanooga Tru-Trac is a simple to use digital touch screen user interface traction unit that offers static, intermittent, and cyclic traction with user definable hold, rest, and treatment times.
Features & Benefits :
- Static, intermittent, and cycling Traction.
- User-defined hold, rest and treatment times.
- 10 User-defined protocol slots to store customized settings.
- Digital monochromatic touch screen interface that pivots 270º.
- Easily store treatment parameters, pain scales, and pain maps on Patient Data Cards.
Technical Specification :
- Mains Power: 100 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 75 W
- Current Consumption: 3.2 Amps Max
- Weight: 14 kg (30 lbs)
- Dimensions*: 45 x 24 x 45 cm
- Electrical Safety Class: Class 1, Type B
- Safety Tests: IEC/UL/EN 60601-1, IEC/EN 60601-1-2, CAN C22.2 No. 601.1-M90 w/A2 - Meets MDD 93/42/EEC, CE 0413
|Is Product Indent?||No|
Healing and wellness through the benefit of natural motion have always been at the center of our story.
Our company philosophy - ‘To get and keep people moving,’ is based on the idea that activity is the key to healthier lives, better outcomes and improved healthcare economics for all.