Chattanooga Tru-Trac Traction Unit
This product is featured in the DJO EOFY 2021 Catalogue with a special deal.
To receive this catalogue, please click HERE.
For further details on how to order, please contact customer service or your DJO Representative.Digital monochromatic touch screen interface that pivots 270º.
The Chattanooga Tru-Trac is a simple to use digital touch screen user interface traction unit that offers static, intermittent, and cyclic traction with user definable hold, rest, and treatment times.
Features & Benefits :
- Static, intermittent, and cycling Traction.
- User-defined hold, rest and treatment times.
- 10 User-defined protocol slots to store customized settings.
- Digital monochromatic touch screen interface that pivots 270º.
- Easily store treatment parameters, pain scales, and pain maps on Patient Data Cards.
Technical Specification :
- Mains Power: 100 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 75 W
- Current Consumption: 3.2 Amps Max
- Weight: 14 kg (30 lbs)
- Dimensions*: 45 x 24 x 45 cm
- Electrical Safety Class: Class 1, Type B
- Safety Tests: IEC/UL/EN 60601-1, IEC/EN 60601-1-2, CAN C22.2 No. 601.1-M90 w/A2 - Meets MDD 93/42/EEC, CE 0413
|Is Product Indent?||No|
Healing and wellness through the benefit of natural motion have always been at the center of our story.
Our company philosophy - ‘To get and keep people moving,’ is based on the idea that activity is the key to healthier lives, better outcomes and improved healthcare economics for all.