Chattanooga TransQ Disposable Electrodes
Adds more surface area to increase adhesion when under stress.
Silver-Silver Chloride pH Stabilizing Electrodes
- IOMED’s proprietary Silver-Silver Chloride conductive element prevents water hydrolysis, thereby eliminating the need to add a chemical buffer and minimizing skin irritation.
- Designed in a variety of Shapes for Treating many different areas of the body.
- Rectangular and circular shapes for various treatment sites.
- Adhesive Foam.
- Stretches and adheres well under stress.
- Clover Shape.
- Surrounds highly contoured treatment area.
- Perfect for fingers, hands, feet and ankles.
- Superior Adhesion.
- Adds more surface area to increase adhesion when under stress.
- Patented Hydrogel
- Provides uniform current distribution.
- Consistent drug delivery.
- TransQ E, Small : 1.5 cc - 2.0 cc fill
- TransQ E, Medium : 2.5 cc - 3.0 cc fill
- TransQ Flex : 2.5 cc fill
- TransQ E, Small : 1.5 cc - 2.0 cc fill (12 kits per box)
- TransQ E, Medium : 2.5 cc - 3.0 cc fill (12 kits per box)
- TransQ Flex : 2.5 cc fill (12 kits per box)
|Is Product Indent?||No|
Healing and wellness through the benefit of natural motion have always been at the center of our story.
Our company philosophy - ‘To get and keep people moving,’ is based on the idea that activity is the key to healthier lives, better outcomes and improved healthcare economics for all.