Chattanooga Saunders Cervical Traction
The Saunders Cervical Traction Device is designed to provide safe and effective traction (stretching) to the cervical region (neck). The device requires no assembly and is ready to use out of the case.
- A proven alternative to surgery for some patients.
- Traction forces are directed to the back of the head to prevent compression of the TMJ.
- Easy to read pressure gauge provides total control of the force at all times.
- Blow-off valve limits the amount of force that can be applied.
- The Lumbar HomeTrac’s friction free surface ensures smooth motion.
- A cost effective option to continuous clinical care.
- Saunders Cervical Home Traction’s innovative design replicates clinical traction and promotes consistency of treatment.
- The Cervical Home Traction’s positioning alternatives allow varying treatment options for the clinician.
- Patented pneumatic system ensures reliable force accuracy and leak-free performance.
- The Lumbar HomeTrac’s split table design and actively moving treatment surface replicates clinical traction and promotes consistency of treatment .
Easy to Use
- A portable treatment solution that increases patient compliance and satisfaction.
- Patented self adjusting neck wedges ensure a perfect fit on the Saunders Cervical Home Traction.
- Patented pump design incorporates a simple “click in place” mechanism.
- Quick and simple patient set-up enables home traction without assistance.
- Lumbar Home Trac’s non-slip belts comfortably secure the patient to the device.
|Is Product Indent?||No|