Chattanooga Optima Disposable Electrodes
Adjusts the pH to the ideal target of 4.5 to optimize transport.
Optima Disposable Electrodes are buffered with an adhesive foam backing that allows them to go on and come off easily. These buffered electrodes create uniform current distribution for greater patient comfort and can stretch and adhere to most areas, even under stress. Optima Disposable Electrodes feature a pH buffering agent that helps maintain an ideal pH for optimal transport.
pH Buffered Iontophoresis Electrodes
- Adjusts the pH to the ideal target of 4.5 to optimize transport when using a carbon conductive element and maintains that ideal pH for better drug delivery.
pH Defining Agent
- Adjusts pH to ideal target to optimize transport when using a carbon conductive element.
pH Buffering Agent
- Maintains ideal pH.
Viscosity Enhancing Element
- Creates uniform current distribution for greater patient comfort.
- Conforms to a wide variety of treatment sites.
- Stretches and adheres well when under stress.
12 kits per box
|Small||1.5 cc fill|
|Medium||2.0 cc fill|
|Large||3.0 cc fill|
|Is Product Indent?||No|
Healing and wellness through the benefit of natural motion have always been at the center of our story.
Our company philosophy - ‘To get and keep people moving,’ is based on the idea that activity is the key to healthier lives, better outcomes and improved healthcare economics for all.