Chattanooga Montane Tatras 46cm Head Section Table
Easy and safe patient transfer and adjustment to the ideal working height for treatment.
This product is available for purchase through Customer Service only. To order, please call 1300 66 77 30 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Montane line is a strong, sturdy, reliable and high quality table that will support your patients and practice for years.
Features & Benefits :
- Electric high/low height adjustment from 49 to 101 cm for easy and safe patient transfer and adjustment to the ideal working height for treatment.
- Easy access foot switch, accessible from any position around the table 360˚, for simple height adjustment.
- Features smooth vertical lift with a capacity up to 150 kg.
- Adjustable head support - positive/negative inclinations.
- Face hole on head section with removable cushion.
- Side brackets for stabilizing belts are standard equipment.
The foundation for any musculoskeletal assessment and treatment is the treatment table. It is also one of the most significant and long standing investments the practitioner will make. The treatment table is one of the foundations of the clinic’s style and helps define the atmosphere of the practice. With more than 60 years experience in the rehabilitation arena, Chattanooga remains the practitioner’s partner in design and equipment.
Robust Mechanical Integrity
- Steel frame provides stability during treatment and also during patient transition to and from the table.
- Boomerang mechanism provides a smooth vertical lift.
- Gas springs assist table adjustment and prevent sudden movements.
- Traditional table designed for stability and patient comfort.
- A powerful motor provides fast height adjustment.
- Easy access foot switch is accessible from any position around the table, making height adjustment easy and convenient.
- One movement engages the wheels to move the table or to stabilize it for treatment.
- Mains Power : 230 V / 50 Hz
- Standby Consumption : 3.5 W
- Input : 230 V / 1.0 A / 50 Hz
- Weight : 110 kg (242 lbs) plus 30 kg pallet when shipping
- Dimensions* : 198 x 69 x 49 cm
- Shipping Dimensions* : 219 x 84 x 75 cm
- Lifting Capacity : 150 kg (330 lbs)
- Electrical Safety Class : Class II, Type B
- Safety Tests : Meets Directive 93 / 42 / EEC, Certified to CAN/CSA Standard C22.2 No. 601.1-M90x/A2
- Available color : Graphite Grey
- Other colours available at extra cost.
*Additional freight may be charged for delivery*
This product is available for purchase through Customer Service only. To order, please call 1300 66 77 30 or email email@example.com.
|Is Product Indent?||Yes|
Healing and wellness through the benefit of natural motion have always been at the center of our story.
Our company philosophy - ‘To get and keep people moving,’ is based on the idea that activity is the key to healthier lives, better outcomes and improved healthcare economics for all.