Chattanooga Montane Andes - 7 Section Table
The Montane-line consists out of a series of strong and robust quality design tables. These tables have been designed with Quality, Comfort, Ease of Use and Durability in mind. With the Montane treatment tables, you can trust Chattanooga to bring you a comprehensive range of table products to meet the needs of your practice.
The 'Montane Andes' is a electrically controlled high-low 7-part treatment table with moveable head part, foldable armrests, a midsection with collapsable side brackets and a height adjustable foot end.
Features & Benefits :
- 7 section treatment table includes fold down segments in head and chest section.
- Electric high/low height adjustment from 49 to 101 cm for easy and safe patient transfer and adjustment to the ideal working height for treatment.
- Easy access foot switch, accessible from any position around the table 360˚, for simple height adjustment.
- Features smooth vertical lift with a capacity up to 150 kg.
- Available in 4 casters or 2 wheel versions.
- Adjustable head support - positive/negative inclinations.
- Face hole on head section with removable cushion.
- Side brackets for stabilizing belts are standard equipment.
Technical Specification :
- Mains Power : 230 V/ 50 Hz
- Standby Consumption : 3.5 W
- Input : 230 V / 1.0 A / 50 Hz,
- Weight : 110 kg (242 lbs) plus 30 kg pallet when shipping
- Dimensions : 201 x 69 x 49 cm
- Shipping Dimensions : 219 x 84 x 75 cm
- Lifting Capacity : 150 kg (330 lbs)
- Electrical Safety Class : Class II, Type B
- Safety Tests : Meets Directive 93 / 42 / EEC, Certified to CAN/CSA Standard C22.2 No. 601.1-M90x/A2
- Available color : Graphite Grey
- Other colours available at extra cost.
*Additional freight may be charged for delivery*
Upon your purchase, your local sales representative will be in contact to discuss freight options with you. Alternatively, please contact 1300 66 77 30 to talk to a customer service representative about these products in more detail.
|Is Product Indent?||Yes|