Chattanooga Logel Disposable Electrodes
Allow for precise placement, pH stabilization, superior patient comfort and ease of filling.
The clear design of the electrode allows the clinician to properly place it in exactly the necessary spot in order to obtain an efficient treatment. Its elliptical shape allows the electrode to follow the line of the tendon. These electrodes provide a successful and easy delivery of drugs with no painful sensations for the patient through a specialize process which combines ionized drugs and a mild electrical shock.
Silver-Silver Chloride pH Stabilizing Electrodes
- Iogel, a market-leading electrode with features that allow for precise placement, pH stabilization, superior patient comfort and ease of filling.
- Follows the line of the tendon.
- Allows precise placement on target site.
- Ensures complete contact between the electrode and the skin surface with low impedance.
- Provides a conductive medium similar to ultrasound gel.
EZ Fill Window
- Protects adhesive during hydration and handling
- Provides no-stick handling
|Small||1.5 cc fill|
|Medium||2.5 cc fill|
|Large||3.55 cc fill|
|Is Product Indent?||N/A|