Chattanooga Intelect RPW Shockwave
Radial pressure waves offer a non invasive treatment solution for long term insertion and soft tissue pathologies. Local treatment of the affected area will enhance and reset the healing pattern, while reducing pain and improving function. With very few negative side effects, Radial Pressure Wave therapy is indicated for conditions that are normally very difficult to treat, and is now widely used for many therapeutic and wellness applications. Physical effects of radial pressure waves include: pain reduction (Gate Control theory), increased metabolism, as shockwaves influence the tissues on a cellular level, revascularization effect, where the renewed blood flow promotes tissue healing and regeneration, and muscle tone recovery.
2 Channel Output Connection
Intelect RPW allows the connection of 2 hand pieces for quick and efficient use of complementary applicator transmitters during patient treatment.
Easy-to-use menu-driven touch screen technology allowing quick and easy access to Quick-link Indications, Clinical Protocols and User Protocols
Unique Optimal Energy Level Adjustment
Unique ramp feature providing a gradual, automatic and smooth intensity increase during treatment
Intelect RPW includes a full suite of easily accessible references: graphics library of anatomical images and pathologies, hand-piece placement image bank, contraindications...
Additional Features and Benefits
- Full colour LCD touch-screen interface
- Convenient storage platform for secure and easy access of hand pieces, transmitters and gel
- 360° swivel rotation of interface
- Large storage drawer for keeping clinical supplies
- Multilingual software
- Patient Data Cards record treatment sessions, patient pain scales, pain type and mapping
- Compressed Air Output: 1.4 - 5 bar
- Power Increment Settings: 0.2 bar
- Mode: single shock / continuous shock 0.5-21Hz
- 2 year warranty
|Is Product Indent?||N/A|