Chattanooga Intelect RPW 2 Shockwave
This product is featured in the DJO EOFY 2021 Catalogue with a special deal.
To receive this catalogue, please click HERE.
For further details on how to order, please contact customer service or your DJO Representative.
Combining a streamlined design and patient comfort with ease-of-use, the Chattanooga Intelect RPW 2 Shockwave is the most compact clinical unit on the market.
Radial Pressure shockwave offer a non-invasive treatment solutions for long term insertion and soft tissue pathologies. Local treatment of the affected area will enhance and reset the healing pattern, while reducing pain and improving function.
With very few negative side effects, Radial Pressure Wave therapy is indicated for conditions that are normally very difficult to treat, and is now widely used for many therapeutic and wellness applications.
Physical effects of radial pressure waves include: pain reduction (Gate Control Theory), increased metabolism, as shockwaves influencec the tissues on a cellular level, revaascularization effect, where the renewed blood flow promotes tissue healing and regeneration, and muscle tone recovery.
- Myofascial trigger points - localised tender or painful area
- Tendinopathies eg, plantar fasciitis, tennis/golfer's elbow, Achilles tendinopathy
- Activation of muscle and connective tissues, eg. Increased circulation
Features and Benefits:
- 2 Channel Output Connection: Intelect RPW 2 allows the connection of 2 hand pieces for quick and efficient use of complementary applicator transmitters during patient treatment
- 5 Bar Compressor
- Radial Falcon Handpiece: 0.3-5.0 Bar, 1-21Hz. Compatible with Spine-Actor and Peri-Actor Transmitters for Fascia and Spine Therapy.
- V-Actor HF Handpiece: 0.3-5 Bar, 1-50Hz. Higher frequency for more treatment options with Vibration Therapy.
- Multiple transmitters to suit all treatment options.
- Display: 7" capacitive colour screen; pinch and zoom technology
- Therapy Guidelines: includes Procedure pictures and Trigger point charts
- SPS: Suggested Parameter Settings include preset protocols for multiple indications
- Scientific library: Anatomy & Pathology images; Modality descriptions
- Patient Library: Session history file (including Pain information) stored on device; exportable (PDF file) via USV or Bluetooth
- Therapist library: Therapist Custom Protocols (limited)
- Handpiece R-SW Falcon LT Chat, including 2 x Projectiles, 2 x guiding tubes, 1 x wrench, 1 x allen key, 1 x cleaning brush
- Transmitter D20-2 black
- Ro40 Transmitter
- RPW Pouch
- Ultrasound Gel 250ml
- Gel Bottle support and cup
- Transmitter Tray
- User's USB Stick with IFU
- Quick Start Guide
NB: Transmitters and accessories shown in images may not be included.
Healing and wellness through the benefit of natural motion have always been at the center of our story.
Our company philosophy - ‘To get and keep people moving,’ is based on the idea that activity is the key to healthier lives, better outcomes and improved healthcare economics for all.