Chattanooga Intelect Neo Vacuum Module
This is a module. It requires the Intelect Neo Therapy System to operate.
A vacuum electrode module designed specifically for the Intelect Neo Therapy system. Easily installed in the Neo’s therapy cart, the vacuum module fully integrates with the Neo’s advanced features such as the Clinical Protocol Setup (CPS) system.
- 2 channel module (4 electrode connections) that can support 4 channels with the addition of a second module in the Therapy System Cart
- Continous or Pulsed vacuum in 10 steps
- Easily adjusted vacuum setting from 0 mbar to 600 mbar in steps of 60 mbar
- Quick release resevoir allows fast and clean removal of fluid
- Quiet and efficient operation
- Various sizes of Vacuum Electrode Cups available
- 2 year warranty (accessories 1 year)
- Mains Power: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Weight: Module only: 2.3 kg
- Dimensions*: Module only: 26 x 14 x 28 cm Electrical
- Safety Class: Class I, Type BF
- Safety Tests: IEC 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2, IEC 60601-2-10
|Is Product Indent?||N/A|
Healing and wellness through the benefit of natural motion have always been at the center of our story.
Our company philosophy - ‘To get and keep people moving,’ is based on the idea that activity is the key to healthier lives, better outcomes and improved healthcare economics for all.