Chattanooga Intelect Neo sEMG and Stimulation Therapy Modules
These are all modules. They require the Intelect Neo Therapy System to operate.
Intelect Neo sEMG & Channel 1/2 Stimulation Module.
The sEMG module combines surface EMG biofeedback with 2 channel electrotherapy and the ability to trigger stim from sEMG outputs. The module fully integrates with the Neo’s advanced features such as the Clinical Protocol Setup (CPS) system.
- Over 30 clinical waveforms.
- Up to 4 independent electrotherapy channels (with optional channel 3/4 module).
- A comprehensive electrode placement guide with detailed descriptions and imagery.
- Improved sEMG functionality offering both bar and linear graph displays.
- Provides precise biofeedback of muscle activity with a sensitivity of less than 3 micro volts.
- Specific muscle isolation for re-education, strengthening or rehabilitation.
Intelect Neo Channel 3/4 Stimulation Module.
The Channel 3/4 module gives a total of four independent electrotherapy channels and fully integrates with the Neo’s advanced features such as the Clinical Protocol Setup (CPS) system.
Intelect Neo Channel 1/2 Stimulation Module.
A 2 Channel Electrotherapy module (without sEMG) designed specifically for the Intelect Neo Therapy System.
|Is Product Indent?||No|
Healing and wellness through the benefit of natural motion have always been at the center of our story.
Our company philosophy - ‘To get and keep people moving,’ is based on the idea that activity is the key to healthier lives, better outcomes and improved healthcare economics for all.