Chattanooga Intelect Neo Module Ultrasound
An Ultrasound module designed specifically for the Intelect Neo Therapy System. The Ultrasound module fully integrates with the Neo’s advanced features such as the Clinical Protocol Setup (CPS) system. Works with the electrotherapy module/s to create a wide range of combination therapy protocol options.
Features & Benefits :
- 1 and 3 MHz frequencies.
- Pulsed and continuous therapy operation (10%, 20%, 50% and 100%).
- Variable duty cycle outputs of 16 Hz, 48 Hz, or 100 Hz.
- Clinical indications provide the most appropriate application and parameter set for the patient’scondition.
- Ergonomically designed sound heads in variety of sizes (Small, Medium and Large).
- All sound heads are interchangeable due to Electronic Signature™ residing on all transducers.
- Head warming feature and head contact control with visual and auditory feedback on all sound heads.
- 2 year warranty (applicators 1 year).
- Intelect® Neo Modules User Manual on CD
- Intelect® Neo Ultrasound Module User Manual
|Is Product Indent?||No|
Healing and wellness through the benefit of natural motion have always been at the center of our story.
Our company philosophy - ‘To get and keep people moving,’ is based on the idea that activity is the key to healthier lives, better outcomes and improved healthcare economics for all.