Chattanooga Intelect Focus Shockwave
This product is featured in the DJO EOFY 2021 Catalogue with a special deal.
To receive this catalogue, please click HERE.
For further details on how to order, please contact customer service or your DJO Representative.The Chattanooga Intelect® Focus Shockwave offers state-of-the-art Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy (ESWT) providing greater power & depth for optimal treatment and patient outcomes.
Greater Power & Depth for Better Treatment
The Intelect Focus Shockwave offers state-of-the-art Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy (ESWT). In ESWT a wave is produced by a small explosion generated underwater inside an 'applicator.' This wave is focused through a lens and transmitted into the tissue.
This focused shockwave can be electromagnetically generated; it has high energy, around one hundred times more powerful than a Radial Pressure Wave, making it optimum for a range of conditions in urology, orthopaedic indications, cardiology and neurology.
Deep therapy regions can be treated safely and reliably with focused shock waves. The large focal zone provides enhanced targeting precision.
- LCD touch screen
- 3 standoff variations
- Enhanced Energy: 0.01 - 0.55mJ/mm2
- Broad Frequency Range: 1 - 8Hz
- 12.5 cm penetration with pinpoint focus
- 2 year warranty (accessories 1 year)
Technical Specification :
- Electrical Safety Class: Class IIb device
- IP class: IPX1
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 450 x 165 x 530 mm
- Remote Control Weight: 770 g
- Module Weight: 22.1 kg
- F-SW energy selection: in steps from 0.01 to 0.55 mJ/mm2
- F-SW operating mode: F-SW: Single shock, continuous shock 1–8 Hz
- Mains frequency : 50 / 60 Hz
- Mains fuse: T5AL/250 VAC
- Mains input voltage: 100 – 240 VAC
- Power consumption: max. 450 VA
- Ambient air pressure during operating: 800 – 1060 hPa
- Ambient pressure during storage and transport : 500 – 1060 hPa
- Ambient temperature during operation: 10 – 30 °C
- Ambient temperature during storage and transport: 0 – 60 °C frost free
- Air humidity: 5 – 95%, non-condensing
- F-SW handpiece weight: 770 g
- Classification according to MDD: Class IIb device
|Is Product Indent?||No|
Healing and wellness through the benefit of natural motion have always been at the center of our story.
Our company philosophy - ‘To get and keep people moving,’ is based on the idea that activity is the key to healthier lives, better outcomes and improved healthcare economics for all.