Chattanooga Hydrocollator Mobile Heating Units
Durable and easy to maintain, these high-quality stainless steel units give you a constant supply of temperature-consistent HotPacs. The units are thermostatically controlled to ensure the ideal therapeutic temperature for HotPacs. Hydrocollator remains the benchmark heating unit against which all other units are judged.
- Full fiberglass insulation to prevent heat loss
- Dependable, rugged stainless steel design
- Simple to fill with water. No plumbing required
- Constant temperature of HotPacs is maintained
- Mobile units are equipped with 8 cm swivel, rubber casters for friction free movement about the clinic
- One year warranty
|Tank Capacity||69 L||136 L||49 L|
|Thermal Cut-Out Temp.||82°-85°C||82°-85°C||82°-85°C|
|Heat up Time (to 70°C)||8 Hours||8 Hours||4 Hours|
|Cool Down (from 70°C)||3 Hours||4 Hours||4 Hours|
|Power Consumption||1000 W||1500 W||1000 W|
|Weight||39 kg||60 kg||30 kg|
|Dimensions||67 x 40 x 84 cm||89 x 51 x 84 cm||53 x 41 x 84 cm|
|Electrical Safety Class||Class 1, Type B||Class 1, Type B||Class 1, Type B|
|Safety Tests||EN 60601-1||EN 60601-1||EN 60601-1|
|Is Product Indent?||N/A|
Healing and wellness through the benefit of natural motion have always been at the center of our story.
Our company philosophy - ‘To get and keep people moving,’ is based on the idea that activity is the key to healthier lives, better outcomes and improved healthcare economics for all.