Chattanooga HUBER® 360
A real patient follow-up tool adapted to your practice. Guaranteed to be an easy-to-use time saver.
Chattanooga HUBER® 360 features the new Multiaxis Motorized Platform™. It comes equipped with force sensors built into the platform and handles. Trained by a health professional, your patients will work safely on both physical and cognitive skills: that’s Neuro Muscular Training. Once mobility and flexibility have been recovered on HUBER® 360, patients can enroll into a Health Sport program in their center to maintain and improve their health.
Features & Benefits:
- Full Built in assessment.
- 3 tests based on Romberg and Fukuda to measure and compare balance capacity.
- 2 tests to measure area of stability and mobility restriction.
- 2 tests to assess strength and coordination.
- Test reports and patient progress report available.
- Photo and video analysis tool.
- Connect to the machine wirelessly and without a USB drive.
- Send the assessment directly as a PDF to patients or prescribers.
- Create your own programs and free menus.
- HUBER® 360 Remote control.
- Monitor patients’ exercise remotely.
- W= 1050mm (without guardrails) W=1335mm (with guardrails)
Weight: 274 kg (with guardrails)
- 1,90m² (without guardrails)
- 2,4 m² (with guardrails)
- 230V / 50-60 Hz / 2 kVA
- 110V / 50-60Hz / 2kA
Maximum platform tilt: 10°
Maximum platform speed: 1 rev/s at 10° tilt
Maximum platform load: 150 kg
10.4” color screen: ref HUBER 360 MD 230V : 15-0011 ref HUBER 360 MD 110V : 15-0013
Delivered with: 1 Samsung tablet, 1 Articulated Stool, 2 pads, 1 repositioning block, 2 protection hand rails
|Is Product Indent?||No|