Chattanooga Compex Pro Theta
Chattanooga Compex Pro – THETA is a 4 channel stimulator developed to treat both standard (Pain, NMES) and specific protocols in Rehabilitation especially when triggered or co-contractions are requested. Neurology (Spasticity, Hemiplegic foot, Agonist-Antagonist) or specific pathologies like Post ACL Ligamentoplasty are protocols provided by the unit. Full programme configuration.
- Channels: Four independent and individually adjustable channels
- Pulse shape: Constant rectangular current with pulse compensation
- Maximum pulse intensity: 120 mA.
- Pulse intensity increments: Manual adjustment of stimulation intensity from 0 to 999 (energy) in minimum increments of 0.25 mA.
- Pulse width: 30 to 400 μs.
- Maximum electrical charge per pulse: 96 micro coulombs (2 × 48 μC, compensated)
- Standard pulse ramp-up time: 3 μs (20 %-80 % of max. current)
- Pulse frequency: 1 to 150 Hz.
- Dimensions: 138 x 95 x 33mm
- Weight: 300g incl. battery
- Warranty is 3 years from date of purchase.
|Is Product Indent?||No|
Healing and wellness through the benefit of natural motion have always been at the center of our story.
Our company philosophy - ‘To get and keep people moving,’ is based on the idea that activity is the key to healthier lives, better outcomes and improved healthcare economics for all.