Chattanooga Compex Pro Rehab
Chattanooga Compex Pro– REHAB is a 4 channel stimulator developed for Physiotherapists and Rehab Clinics requesting a standard use of electro stimulation. It provides pain management, treatment of vascular diseases and muscle stimulation with basic programmes, it will fit the main requirements of professionals. Standard programme configuration.
Muscle Intelligence Technology:
Compex Pro – REHAB is Mi-Ready (integrated Mi Technology on all 4 channels, but Mi-Cable not included), Compex Pro – THETA and Compex Pro – PHYSIO include respectively 2 and 4 Mi cables. Muscle Intelligence functions are automatically available when Mi-cable is plugged. 4 MI functions available on all 4 channels:
- Mi-Scan – customize the stimulation according to the physiology for more comfort and efficiency
- Mi-Tens – work efficiently just behind the threshold for TENS programme
- Mi-Range – work efficiently in the range of intensity required for low frequency programmes
- Mi-Action – Active session with a voluntary contraction detected by the device to start the stimulation
Trigger Function (Theta and Physio Only)
Start working phase voluntary when requested in protocols (Hemiplegic foot, spasticity…)
Choose one programme for channel 1 and 2, and then select another programme from the 2+2 programme list for channel 3 and 4. This allows treatment of two different body parts, or two patients at the same time, or combines NMES and TENS as one treatment.
Manage the session time and move directly in the next phase (recovery) when needed.
Motor Point Pen
Included in the sets. This very useful tool in combination with the dedicated programme helps ensuring the optimal electrode placement.
Allows you to adjust the energy on all four channels at the same time, access directly to TOP 5 favourites programmes or check ongoing statistics (number of contractions, intensity level) during sessions.
Pauses the ongoing stimulation when electrodes need to be repositioned
Creates and personalises programmes, in order to customise the patient specific parameters.
Warranty is 3 years from date of purchase.
- Channels: Four independent and individually adjustable channels
- Pulse shape: Constant rectangular current with pulse compensation
- Maximum pulse intensity: 120 mA.
- Pulse intensity increments: Manual adjustment of stimulation intensity from 0 to 999 (energy) in minimum increments of 0.25 mA.
- Pulse width: 30 to 400 μs.
- Maximum electrical charge per pulse: 96 micro coulombs (2 × 48 μC, compensated)
- Standard pulse ramp-up time: 3 μs (20 %-80 % of max. current)
- Pulse frequency: 1 to 150 Hz.
- Dimensions: 138 x 95 x 33mm
- Weight: 300g incl. battery
|Is Product Indent?||N/A|