The Chattanooga Cefar® TENS combines TENS with NMES to bring pain relief and muscle rehabilitation from the clinic to the home.
Intended for use by both healthcare professionals and patients, the Cefar® TENS combines TENS with NMES to bring pain relief and muscle rehabilitation from the clinic to the home.
Patients can begin treatment with the device in a clinical environment under the supervision of a healthcare professional, before continuing their rehabilitation in the comfort of their own home.
Simple and easy to use, with a range of compliance features, patients can be confident about taking their treatment into their own hands while their clinician can easily set parameters and monitor their progress.
For healthcare professionals this equals faster recovery times and shorter stays for patients, less pressure on resources, and less use of analgesics, therefore patients can benefit from reduced pain, increased mobility, and greater independence.
Altogether, Cefar® TENS is more than just a pain machine.
- Symptomatic relief and management of chronic, intractable pain
- Adjunctive treatment for post-surgical and post-trauma acute pain
- Retarding or preventing disuse atrophy
- Maintaining or increasing range of motion
- Re-educating muscles Increasing local blood circulation
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- 10 Preset Programs (TENS & NMES), 5 Custom Programs
- The Cefar® TENS stimulator features 2 independent channels that can be managed separately. Users can select either the same program on both channels or 2 different programs to be used simultaneously.
- Compliance: Clinicians can easily keep track of patients’ home treatments by monitoring how many hours of usage since the device was reset, along with total device usage.
- Painscore: Record patients' pain score in the stimulator before and after treatment, with a numeric scale (1-10).
- Locking function: Lock the program to be sure your patient will only use the appropriate program.
- Program mode: Create up to 5 custom programs and select your own parameters.
- Acupuncture mode: Select the electroacupuncture mode for clinical use only.
- Mains rechargeable Lithium Polymer battery: Plug your device directly to yhe mains plug to charge the battery. Fast and complete charge in less than 90 minutes with a battery life of 6-10 hours treatment depending on the parameters used.
- 3 years warranty.