Artromot - K1
Artromot - K1 CPM devices made by ORMED.DJO get you and your patients going The products of the Artromot family are used in post-operative treatment of joints, using CPM (continuous, passive motion) therapy.
Artromot CPM devices are available for
- the shoulder
- the knee and hip
- the elbow
- the ankle joint
The benefits at a glance
CPM therapy with the devices of the Artromot family
- prevents motion-limiting adhesion and joint stiffness (arthrofibrosis)
- promotes healing of articular cartilage, tendons, ligaments and soft tissue
- improves hematoma/fluid resorption
- reduces pain
- improves metabolism
- reduces length of hospital stay and therapy Duration
Arguments not to dispute
Artromot CPM products are developed and manufactured by ORMED.DJO, the market leader in motorized CPM devices.
Take advantage of the special benefits:
- Product and service provided by the manufacturer
- Over 20 years of experience in designing CPM products
- Made in Germany
- Extension/Flexion : “knee” -10° / 0° / 120°
- Extension/Flexion : “hip” 0° / 7° / 115°
|Is Product Indent?||Yes|
Healing and wellness through the benefit of natural motion have always been at the center of our story.
Our company philosophy - ‘To get and keep people moving,’ is based on the idea that activity is the key to healthier lives, better outcomes and improved healthcare economics for all.