Artromot - E2
Artromot-E2 for the elbow joint. NEW, with a graphic display!
The new graphic handheld programming unit offers a wide display with big self-explanatory symbols and an intuitive menu navigation for easier usability.
Combined with its tested features, like the patient chip card, the easy swift conversion, the anatomically correct motion (PNF pattern), the forearm placement on a carriage with automatic length adjustment and sandwich straps (to prevent muscle contractions), and the possibility for easy cleaning, the Artromot-E2 is now more ergonomically in use than ever.
- Arthrotomy and arthroscopy procedures in combination with synovectomy, arthrolysis.
- Surgical treatment of fractures and pseudoarthrosis.
- Exercise-stable osteosynthesis.
- Endoprosthetic implants.
- Treatment following mobilization of joints in anesthetized patients.
- Reconstructive surgery of biceps tendons.
- Operations on soft tissue in the joint area.
- Extension/flexion : -5° / 0° / 140°
- Pronation/supination : 90° / 0° / 90°
- Dimensions : 87.5 x 57.5 x 29 cm (34.4 x 22.6 x 11.4 in)
|Is Product Indent?||No|