Aircast Cryo/Cuff IC Cooler
The Cryo/Cuff IC combines focused compression with cold therapy to provide optimal control of swelling to minimise hemarthrosis, edema and pain. Focused compression - the Aircast Cryo/Cuffs are anatomically designed to provide specific compression to prevent swelling and reduce pain. 30 second on/off cycle. Provides automatic intermittent compression in addition to cold therapy. Easy to use - plug it in to start the treatment.
Features & Benefits :
- An integrated pneumatic pump within cooler lid provides automated compression and cold therapy.
- Simplicity of design and ease of operation makes it ideal for post-operative recovery, trauma, athletic training rooms and home use.
- Intermittent cold and compression is clinically-proven to help reduce post-operative swelling and restore range of motion.
- Cryo/Cuff IC provides both gravity and motorized system for flexibility of care.
- Design details such as a whisper quiet motor, an insulated cuff, and quick pad disconnect make the Cryo/Cuff IC flexible, durable, and mobile.
|Is Product Indent?||No|
Healing and wellness through the benefit of natural motion have always been at the center of our story.
Our company philosophy - ‘To get and keep people moving,’ is based on the idea that activity is the key to healthier lives, better outcomes and improved healthcare economics for all.