Aircast Air-Stirrup II Ankle Brace
Stylised Medial and Lateral anatomical semi-rigid shells for protection and comfort.
The Air-Stirrup II represents a new standard of care in acute ankle sprain management.
Features & Benefits :
- Patented, Molded-in hook and loop closure assures durability.
- Straps insert into slits, so as not to hang loose and to ease correct fit.
- Breathable soft spacer mesh liner for increased comfort.
- Rear step-in design for ease of application.
- Stylised Medial and Lateral anatomical semi-rigid shells for protection and comfort.
- Patented Duplex aircell system to enhance circulation and reduce swelling.
- Latex free.
|Is Product Indent?||No|
Healing and wellness through the benefit of natural motion have always been at the center of our story.
Our company philosophy - ‘To get and keep people moving,’ is based on the idea that activity is the key to healthier lives, better outcomes and improved healthcare economics for all.