Aircast Air-Stirrup Ankle Brace
Semi-rigid, anatomically designed shells for protection and comfort.
Since 1978, the Aircast Air-Stirrup ankle brace has been the “standard of care” for the functional management of ankle injuries and has been cited in over 100 medical journals for its superior performance in helping to heal ankle injuries.
Features & Benefits :
- Semi-rigid, anatomically designed shells for protection, comfort and the prevention of inversion/eversion.
- Patented Duplex aircell system to enhance circulation and reduce swelling.
- Pre-inflated aircells for easy application.
- Streamlined to fit in shoes for early protected weight-bearing.
|Is Product Indent?||No|
Send Your Inquiry
- View DetailsDonjoy Dura Soft Foot/Ankle & Universal Wrap with 2 Ice InsertsProvides continuous cold therapy to various areas of the body.