Aircast Air-Stirrup Ankle Brace
The Aircast Air-Stirrup Ankle Brace has semi-rigid, anatomically designed shells for protection and comfort.
Since 1978, the Aircast Air-Stirrup Ankle Brace has been the “standard of care” for the functional management of ankle injuries and has been cited in over 100 medical journals for its superior performance in helping to heal ankle injuries.
Features & Benefits :
- Semi-rigid, anatomically designed shells for protection, comfort and the prevention of inversion/eversion.
- Patented Duplex aircell system to enhance circulation and reduce swelling.
- Pre-inflated aircells for easy application.
- Streamlined to fit in shoes for early protected weight-bearing.
|Is Product Indent?||No|
Healing and wellness through the benefit of natural motion have always been at the center of our story.
Our company philosophy - ‘To get and keep people moving,’ is based on the idea that activity is the key to healthier lives, better outcomes and improved healthcare economics for all.
Send Your Inquiry
- View DetailsDonjoy Premium Rigid Tape
Strong tensile fabric with easy hand tear pinked edges ensures to tape your patients with confidence.
Click here to shop the NEW Chattanooga Premium Clinic Essentials Rigid Strapping Tape including a 38mm Tube Pack option and a NEW 30 pack bulk box for $164.90.
- View DetailsDonjoy Dura Soft Foot/Ankle & Universal Wrap with 2 Ice InsertsProvides continuous cold therapy to various areas of the body.